Tuesday, October 15, 2019

All About Me


I’m a pretty basic junior high girl. To start off I’m a friendly person, then we get close or I’m around you a lot, I get sarcastic and joke around. Some people don’t understand that and think I’m mean. I’m always someone to give advice to people whether it’s good or bad I don’t know.
                 I’ll tell you a bit about my amazing, annoying family. Lucky for me even though my mom and dad aren’t together, I have an amazing stepdad. My step dad basically raised me, while my dad was around once in a while. I look up to my step dad more than I look up to my dad. I have the best mom around;she’s super chill but still cares. Since I’m a teenager I think she’s annoying, but she’s cool. I’d say I’m closest to my little three-year-old sister Makalah. Makalah is the cutest thing ever, and she is super funny. Then there’s Kayden my little brother. We used to hate each other’s guts, but now we are close and get along well. That was my mom's family.
 I’ll tell you a bit about my dads’ family now. So, there’s my dad; I have a lot of hate built up against him and don’t like going to his house. He’s trying to be a better dad now but that doesn’t makeup for the twelve years he wasn’t. He’s married again to Lynsey, who I really like. Lynsey is cool and fun to talk to. Then there’s Ryplee. We don’t get along at all. Ryplee has a different mom than me.  We are two different people she is like my dad and rude.I’m like my mom and stepdad, so we are nothing alike. Also, I have a baby sister Everlee, who's she’s adorable and she’s only two months old.
Here’s a bit about what I want to know and what I want to do. For one thing I want to go to California Disneyland. I’ve been to Florida’s Disney World. Now, I want to go to Disneyland. Something I’ve always wondered about is what was it like to be a teenager in the 80s.  Acting looks super fun to me and actors always talk about the friendships they get from acting. My dream job would be to become a famous, good actor. I really want to skydive someday, even though it seems extremely scary. To skydive would be a great experience.
My weeks are very busy due to school, homework, practices, and games. Every day I either have practice or a game. Every Tuesday I have a game and then practice or two practices because of dance. I have like a few weeks between sport season though, but since I do softball, basketball, and volleyball. My schedule is pretty busy during the school year. For example, sometimes I have a game, then dance and I don’t home until 9:15 and then have to do my homework and shower. I don’t get to bed till 11:30. When I do have free time, however, I watch Friends. I’ve watched every episode two times and I’m still watching them.
                Now, I will tell you about my fears. One of my biggest fears is getting kidnapped. When I walk around alone, every car that goes by scares me. Sometimes I act like I’m on the phone, but i don't know why cause its not really going to help. However, it makes me feel safer.  When I’m home alone I’m afraid someone is going to break in. I don’t know why I have this fear I just do. Also, I’m terrified of spiders I don’t know why at all. If I see one, I scream, get away from it and make someone take it outside.
            Lastly, I’ll you about my favorites. Hanging out with friends is one of my favorite things ever. Oddly enough my favorite tv show is Friends.  I love the colors yellow and purple. As I said before I play sports, but my favorite is basketball. My favorite food is pizza, if someone were to ask me if I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would be pizza. I only like cheese and pepperoni though.
                In this Introduction I have told you a lot about myself. I hope you can relate to some of the things I have said.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kylee, I love how open and honest you are about your life. I believe that since you are honest, people can relate to you on another extent. Although I can not completely relate to everything that you said, I believe that you had a wonderful post and I am looking forward to seeing your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kylee’s Amazing Blog
    I like how you are real open about yourself in your about me page, it really lets us know about you more. I’m sorry that your parents aren’t together, but i’m glad that your mom found the right guy that basically raised you.
    I also see that one of your favorite colors is yellow that is one of my favorite colors as well.
    Go check out my Blog!
    https://alinasnotsosecretdiary.blogspot.com
    Hope I hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your biological parents. I'm glad that you have a fun stepdad. I don't share your love for friends but I do like other shows. Mostly anime but other stuff too. I love basketball but I'm not very good at it. I play lacrosse really well though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylee. Thank you for the very detailed introduction. You talked about the sports you play. What kind of dancing do you do? Do you perform as well as practice? More questions. Why do you want to skydive? How did you come up with that idea? Lots of people are frightened by spiders even though most are harmless. They are more afraid of you than you are of them! All the best. Ms.T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kylee!
    Your blog post was so incredibly detailed. I love the honesty you present in your writing. You sound like such a fun person! Like you, my schedule is jam packed as well. However, I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm also so intrigued by the fact that you would like to skydive! I think that's so cool and brave of you! If you can, I would love for you to check out my blog! -> http://blogs.lcps.org/mariamsnotsosecretdiary/
    Great job! - Mariam:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kylee!
    My name is Anna Claire and I live in Northern Virginia. I am also participating in the Student Blogging Challenge. I really enjoyed reading your blog. We have a lot in common! My parents are also not together anymore,but I really like my step parents. My parents aren't married yet to their fiances, but they feel like part of my family already. I also love to play basketball, even though I'm not the best at it :). That's rad that you want to skydive one day. I don't think I'm brave enough to do it, but maybe someday! Your blog looks amazing and your posts are super detailed and interesting. If you have a chance, look at my blog and comment!
    Sincerely,
    Anna Claire
    http://blogs.lcps.org/keepingitcoolwithac/

    ReplyDelete

Mental Health or Space

Do I think that Americans should worry about going into space or mental health? I believe that mental health is more important. People stru...