Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Photos

My class walked around town to take pictures for our blog. Here are three of the pictures I took, and why I am choosing to post these three. These three caught my eye because they all remind me of different seasons. The first one reminds me of fall, because the leaves are yellow, and you can tell they just changed. The second one reminds me of the summer or spring because the leaves are a prefect green. The last one reminds me of the winter because all the pine leaves around the pine cone are dead and the white on the pine cone reminds me of snow.


                                                                                                                                               

4 comments:

  1. I wanted to comment on your blog because i think your town looks very nice and that there was very nice colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylee. These are great photographs. Were these all made the same day? They look like different seasons. I especially like the tire swing with the ground level on an angle. This is a fun perspective. Are these the photos as you took them or did you do some digital editing? Pictures can add a lot to a blog. Are you planning to study and practice photography? Thanks. All the best. Ms.T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start on describing your photos...would have like to have seen at least three sentences for each.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylee, Im Colton from Asia. your photos look really good and they look like they were all taken from good angles. Your descriptions on your pictures are good. Personally I like the one with the tire swing.

    ReplyDelete

Mental Health or Space

Do I think that Americans should worry about going into space or mental health? I believe that mental health is more important. People stru...