Thursday, April 2, 2020

Meme and Quarantine Life

https://makeameme.org/meme/me-when-finding-1f6ca11ca8


The quarantine has been making me go crazy. I miss my friends, all I want to do is hangout with them. I miss school, a lot. I miss everything I had were I could be social. But that's enough complaining. Here's what I've been doing over quarantine.I wake up at like noon then eat lunch and shower. I watch a lot of Tik Toks; I spend 5 hours a day on it. I've also been re watching Hannah Montana. I used to love the show and now I'm obsessed all over again. The TV show and the movie are amazing and they are both on Disney Plus so I can watch them whenever. I make cookies one day too. I went outside yesterday, since it was really nice out. That's how quarantine was for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mental Health or Space

Do I think that Americans should worry about going into space or mental health? I believe that mental health is more important. People stru...